Sunday 16 October 2011

MAH BURFDAY LIIIIIKE YAH GET MEH? 14/10/2011

this day started off well, actually it finished off well too :D . at school , the girls brought me a cake , with candels and everything, they also got me cards and a teddy bear and a fairy thing. twas cool, no complaints :) also this guy bought me a cake, which kinda tasted horrible but whatever is the though that counts.... sometimes.
after school my babies came to pick me up, muffins in hand , and they made me the most lovliest card everrrrrrr i shall be buried with it :') .
then we got on the 403 and went to croydon to meet L'marr aka Willy we sat at mcdees with him for like an hour an a half just talking ,joking.. hes so cool :)
then i went home, freshend up , did my mums makeup and we went to eat at Frankie & Bennys. the food was goooood and it was just fun :)





all wearing heels ;)


loveeeeee love love


FOB moment

No comments:

Post a Comment